11/18/2014

18 Years ago

Wow, how time flies, it was 18 years ago today that I married, my loving husband. It does not feel like that long ago, but it must since my kids are now 17 & going on 16...
We got married in Jamaica, a small intimate wedding, but before that, we had a party with friends and family at our house, a pool party pre-wedding event. Of course, it was really hot that day, no shade whatsoever. Also If you knew both our families, you would know we expected that anything could happen... and it did. We were served up to a mock wedding were my brother in law acted as the priest and both Serge and I got dressed up to flavor of the moment. I was wearing a bikini, and was given my aunt Lynn's vail, it was 6 feet long, I am only 5 feet high. They also put piece of ribbon on my hands and legs, and made a Sharpie tattoo on my leg that said Foxy Lady. Serge was also well suited for the event, wearing neon spandex shorts, a tie & hat and tattooed as well. So the mock wedding was not enough, the family decided that they wanted to parade us around our street... Oh yes, I wanted to sell the house the next day. Well, I guess that was the price to pay for not inviting everyone to Jamaica.
So here is a page that I just did for a challenge on Scrap aux puce forum.

And a little close-up of me & Serge. 

Happy Anniversary honney, I Love you so...
Photobucket

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Wow! How FUN!! What a great story. A day you will never forget that's for sure! Such a fun photo and I love how you scrapped it! Happy anniversary!!