1/02/2015

Case File 151- Special Investigator- Birthday Cuteness

It is time for the Page Draft sketch by the Nifty Pixel challenge along with the CSI case file.
 
 
So I just love my silhouette portrait for cutting titles. Like this number file with the word Birthday inside, just could not resist. Here is a closer look and oh yes, loving my badge from my favorite Etsy store Cuts2luv:
 
 
 
My eveidence for this case file:
 
Pleating: my flowers
Triangles: Used my favorite stamp roller
Animal: Butterflies & snail made in Fimo
Texture paste
String
 
My Testimony hand written on the journal card, mentioning my 2 year old Diva attitude, what can I say, I was just spoiled rotten by my family being the only one in my grand-parents Devost side.
 
Truly fabulous challenge, I hope you will join in on the fun, here is the case file:
 
 
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Em Stafrace said...

Love love love this page France! I showcased it over at The Nifty Pixel blog here is the link ;) http://www.theniftypixel.com.au/2015/01/get-ready-for-some-sleuthing-casefile.html