1/15/2015

CSI Case File CC-4

Hi everyone, so it's January 1st today, I hope that you have enjoyed your holidays.
For my part, I still have a few days before I have to get back to the hustle of the work, so I hope that like me, you will have some time to play with your stash and get crafty !
So as Special Investigator for CSi this month, I hope you will join in on the fun. This first challenge is FROZEN inspired. 
Here is my page for this challenge:

My Evidence for this challenge:

Snowflake
Numbers
3 of something: Clouds 
Glitter (on the snowflakes)
Hearts

My title is inspired by the prompt phrase: Today is the first day of the rest of your SKI season 2013

In my testimony, I was inspired by the word Frozen
 
Here is a closer look, and what is that I see? A lovely Cuts2Luv badge, Yummy nice...
 
 

Now if you want to get in on the fun, here is the Case File CC-4


Photobucket

No comments: