1/22/2015

Inspiration Wednesday 2nd Class

So have you joined in on the fun yet? It's not too late, and so I am enjoying learning about new products that I have not used before.
 
And guess what, funny to say, Hubby is away again tonight and it’s the second time that I focus this away time for my Inspiration Wednesday projects… Happy time in my crafty space.
 
For this page, I wanted to kinda following the colors that Donna had, but I had nothing close to that in my stock, so I opted for a more orangy base in my first wash color. Then I added the greys. I don't use grey very often, and I have no clue why since it is nice and classy... I wear grey often, so hmmmm why not go out of my comfort zone and go with the grey tonight...
 
 
 
So I used two types of mid-tone grey. One average paint and one iridescent paint. You can't catch the shimmer on camera, but I like the effect in subtle touches.
 
It's my birthday on friday, so on this page, behind the tab, I allowed myself some room for what I wanted to wish myself for 2015. I liked the Baggage Claim tag that I had, and the words Snapshot & Life. For some reason, they spoke to me, and I am really pleased how my page turned out. I had some old rub-ons and decided to get a few on just for fun.
 
I used for the background, the Tim Holtz decorative paper. You know the kind where you buy the box then store ut nicely in your room and forget to use, yes that one that I have had for over 4 years... I think it was about time I did.
 
 
So I have a few friends playing along with #IW2015, can't wait to see what they create too.
 
Have a great week !
Photobucket

No comments: