1/12/2015

My Magical day with Donna Downey

Hi ladies, so here is a page that I have been wanting to do for a while, but I was lacking the inspiration to do it. Then I found this background paper, and I knew it was just perfect for this page. I took a class 2 years ago now with Donna. It was a fabulous day that I took to spoil myself with the creativity and fun of Donna's teachings. It was a Pan Pastelle class. What can I say other than I loved it. I had this great picture of the both of us that I had not scrapped yet. Then while spending a crafty evening with my friend Marie-France, she showed me one of her new stamp sets and that was my starting point.
 
Voici une photo qui dormais dans mes tiroirs depuis 2 ans. Il y a longtemps que je voulais mettre en souvenir cette belle journée de formation avec Donna Downey et en trouvant ce papier, j'ai craqué. En plus, ma copine Marie-France avait cette étamps qui était PARFAITE pour cette page.
 
 
Un peu de gelatos sur la page et le tour est joué!
A bit of Gelatos on the page and that was it !
 
La fameuse étampe qui m'inspira cette page, trop comique n'est-ce pas? / The stamp that insired my page, just too funny don't you think?
 
 
Donna rockin her turquoise glasses and myself/ Donna avec ses belle lunettes turquoise et moi.

 
 
Le croquis est un défi SAP / Sketch is a SAP challenge
 
Hope you like it !
J'espère que vous aimez !
Photobucket

No comments: