3/09/2015

Um Wow Blog Challenge Mars- Pink !!!!

A beautiful sketch challenge from the Um Wow Challenge team for March. I just love the watercolor they added to the sketch and the layering.
 
Here is my interpretation of the sketch.

 
So what a fabulous evening with a group of girlfriends. 2 of my besties from New-Brunswisk came up for the weekend just for this event. Wow.. what a show. There are no words to say how impressive it was and we had Fantastic seats.
 
Here is a look at my watercolor background:
 
And now the sketch from Um Wow:
 
 
Thanks for a wonderful challenge ! Sorry that I do not have any of your products, we have to find a way to get some in the area. Still wanted to join in on the fun.
Photobucket

1 comment:

DeeDee Catron said...

Products or none, this is just STUNNING!! Well done on the use of our sketch <3 thanks for still linking up!