11/22/2015

Harry Potter- oh yes another one

I still have so many beautiful pictures of our visit to the Harry Potter World, my souvenir album is coming along slowly but surely.
 
For this page I got inspired by 2 things... 1st was the challenge of placing lots of thread onto our page at Scrapauxpuces and the 2nd inspiration came from a page that I had pined on my Pinterest board.
 
I used 2 colors of thread Red & Grey on 3 different areas of my page.
 
 
On my page I used: Washi tape, Prima light, Creation Imaginations Harry Potter stickers (Yes, I've had them for a while so don't go trying to find them, they've been sold out for ages) The papers are actually a Christmas Collection from 7 Dots Studio, it's such a beautiful collection, who says it needs to only be used for Christmas Themed pages???
 
So I sraplifted this page created by Delaina Burns, an artist I discovered via 7 dots studio blog. I just fell in Love with her page and really wanted to make a page that had a similar look and feel.
 
 
Thanks for the inspiration Delaina,,,
 
Photobucket

No comments: