2/23/2016

Russia with Elena Sevrina

Another discovery on our tout Around the World tour with the Scrap aux Puce team.
 
This time we visit Russia, with Elena Sevrina. She is quite talented, I love her hand made lettering and her very eclectic style. The challenge for our page was to make a shape on our page using washi tape. Ouch.. what a challenge. Let's just say that I struggled with this one. As much as I love her freestyle... I just wasn't finding my mojo to do that type of page. So I opted for a more conventional layout. I created waves for the whale and some + on the background with my washi.
 
 
As you can guess, theses pictures are from many years ago. Caroline at Cust2Luv created this beautiful badge that says in french: What happens at the cottage stays at the cottage. This was my inspiration for the page. Many years ago we had a cottage and we always played around in the water with the boys. We had this red Kool Aid chair that the boys loved. I thought it was about time I put some of thoses great momentos on paper.
 
Thanks for the inspiration
 
Here is Elena's blog: http://sevrina-rukidelayut.blogspot.com/
 
Photobucket

No comments: