3/25/2016

I Love You

It's been 3 years since my dad has left us. So I always get a bit sentimental around this time of the year. I miss him so much. Since my teens are becoming cameraphobic, I am looking at alot of our old photos and found this one of my parents wedding.
 
I was inspired by the March challenge at Prima Marketing for this page: http://prima.typepad.com/prima/2016/03/we-have-new-challenges.html
 
The inspiration came from the color scheme. My mother had her brides made wear Olive green dresses at her wedding. Green isn't the most frequenlty seen color for bridesmaids, but they looked beautiful. So I thought that the color combo would be great to represent my parents wedding. This is my favorite picture of the lot. They seem so happy.
 
 

 
Prima Products used to build this page: Papers, flowers, Crochet Doily Die, Rub-Ons, Finnabair doily stencil, Say it in Crystals and my new favorite paints the ARTalchemy paint Metalique Green Olive.
 
I am loving the new paints from Finnabair. I used it to cover my chipboard title and I also mixed it with Modeling paste to use on my doily stencil. Just magical results. If you've not tried it you are missout out on a great product.
 
Here is the Prima Board for this challenge:
 
 
***********************************************************
 
I am also entering this page in the Pink Fresh Studio challenge. This month they are requesting 3D on the pages. On my part, I have cut out this stunning piece out of the Prima papers and created a 3D ornement, as well as many layers for my flowers. I added in monochrom one of my favorite die-cuts from Pink Fresh studios the word LOVE. It's one of my favorite dies, the size is perfect and I love that font.
 
 
The Pink Fresh Studio challenge can be found here:http://www.pinkfreshstudio.com/blogs/pinkfresh-studio/126956999-adding-dimension-sequins-tutorial
 
Thanks for the inspiration !
 
 
 
Photobucket

No comments: