6/28/2016

Creative Embellishments June Challenge

So I had a very crafty day yesterday, I just kept going and going. I couldn't sleep so after my friends left, I went back to my craftroom and finished this page that I had started and put asside earlier in the day.
 
I got inspired buy the Creative Embellishments challenge image. What inspired me were the butterfly wings and the flowers in the image. I added a touch of green to my pink background as well.
 
 
Here are a few more images.
 
For embossing I used my new Lindy's embossing powder in light green, AMAZING ! (Mary-go-Round ) The Awesome die-cut was a gift from my friend Kawine.
 
 
The picture is from my visit to the Keukenhof in Amsterdam. The Orchids were so beautiful. A touch of flowers and a beautiful badge from Accent Scrapbooking & the beautiful die-cut was a gift from my friend KJKareen.
 
 
Time for a small frame to add the date and more flowers and a badge from Cuts2Luv:
 
 
One of the things I love most about crafting is not only the results, it's the process... It's my mental break !
 
Thanks for the inspiration to the Creative Embellishments team with this picture:
 
 
 
Have a beautiful day !
Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome layout! Love the clusters and drippy details! Fabulous composition and details too! Thanks for playing along with the Creative Embellishments June Challenge! :D

nicollelovesscrapbooking.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful layout!! Love the watercolor work, colors and clusters. Thanks for playing along with us at CE this month.

Sanderijn de Bruin said...

lovely page, and so much fun to see you scrapped some Netherlands! xxx