8/05/2016

August challenge at Cuts2Luv & Dusty Attic

I am still crafting away at our Cuba vacation pictures, we have so many memories that I want to put on paper, hope you won't get tired of my Cuban inspired pages...
 

I also had fun using my embossing powders and sprays from Lindy's stamp gang. I just love the effects on my page, it gives it so much debth.
 
For this page I was inspired by 2 challenges.
 
The 1st one is the beautiful monthly moodboard. So easy to say, Caroline is one of my besty craft friends, so I am sold on her products, but to be honnest, she always has a fabulous moodboard every month.
 
You can find the challenge here: http://cuts2luv.blogspot.com/2016/08/tableau-dinspiration-aout.html
 
The 2 elements I chose are the picture with an animal (Dolphin) and the sketch.
 

 
Here is a closer look at one of the badges on my page:
 
 
Now for the second challenge with Dusty Attic. lucky me I just received my 1st order this week. They really have beautiful cipboard pieces. On my page you can see the scrible frame (as per the previous picture and also this beautiful title:
 


If you want to order some, have a look at the website: http://www.dustyattic.com.au/
 
If you want to participate in the challenge go to the blog here:
http://dustyatticblog.blogspot.com.au/2016/08/august-2016.html
 
 
The beautiful moodboard:
 
I was inspired by the colors, the wood element (paper on my page) and the flowers that I hand cut out of the paper. I like the fresh look this color palet gave my page. Truly beautiful moodboard and I just love my new chipboards.
 
Thanks for the inspiration ! Hope you enjoyed my take on the challenges.
 
Photobucket

10 comments:

Caroline Elliam said...

omg que c'est beau j'adooooooore ta page!!!

France Ringuette said...

Merci ma belle xxx

Patricia said...

This is just soooo beautiful! And who can ever get tired of looking at other peoples photos? I get to visit places I will never ever see in my lifetime! Thank you for using the Dusty Attic mood board as inspiration this month...

ValerieOuelletScrapbooking said...

Wow elle est donbin belle!

Marie-France alias Badbarbie said...

Yéééé! Des fleurs et des gars, ça fonctionne à merveille! Une belle création ma chère!

Isa said...

«
Ta page est sublime France!! Wow! Tu as bien exploité le sketch :))

France Ringuette said...

Merci Isa

France Ringuette said...

Merci Val !

France Ringuette said...

Thanks Patricia, your comments are just too sweet

Heather McMahon said...

How wonderful! It's great to get all your travel pics scrapped too .Thanks for playing along a The Dusty Attic.