4/01/2017

Creative Embellishments April 1st challenge

It's April first bloggers, and as always the Creative Embellishments team have a wonderful challenge going on. 

Let's start with my page, with all the cold we've had here in Canada, I felt nostalgic about our Cuban vacation. 

The inspiration for my page started with this beautiful world map chipboard from Creative Embellishments. I heat embossed it with nay blue embossing powder. Then I played with my Lindy's stamp gang spays to create the watercolor background. 

Here is a closer look at the background:


I also in the background used one my favorites Creative Embellishments stamp with this beautiful turquoise embossing powder

Now for a closer look at my embellishments:





Do you want to join in on the fun? Here is the image for your April challenge inspiration:


Can't wait to see what the beauties you will create !





No comments: