5/10/2017

Live in the moment

My eldest son Philippe is in the Autism spectrum disorder. He is a fantastic young man, and I love him so much, but at times I do worry about what his future will be. He his a kind and gentile soul.

I bought him this pink shirt last year, very trendy with flamingos. He loves animals and this shirt fit him so well. I loved this on him and felt it represented his soft side very well.


A few key phrases:
-Live in the moment
-Never give up
-Tell yous story 
-Embrace your imperfections

Here are a few more pics to see the details:




I love this new flair from Cuts2luv, so retro so perfect for capturing these moment.


I have to say that this is one of my favorites in the spring collection, if you like them as much as I do, they are available on the Etsy shop HERE.

Thanks for stopping by !


No comments: