8/05/2017

Thinking of you Tag for Creative Embellishments

There are moments in your life where you feel a bit helpless. Recently I learned that one of my best friend's daughter is battling Osteosarcoma. They live far away, it is not possible for me to be there, but I wanted to find a way to show my support. Hospital rooms are boring so I chose to make this huge tag to brighten up her day and add a touch decor at the same time. That way she will know that I am thinking about her everyday.


If you've not seen the huge tags in the store yet, you are missing out on a cool product.

I started by covering my tag with a turquoise background paper. Then I wanted to add texture. I had this sheet of Prima embossed tissue paper that I sprayed with my Lindy's Stamp gang spray Baby Blue Eyes: 


Under this paper I added a layer of thick cardboard to add dimension and some straw for fine texture.

Then I played with my chipboard and embossing powders. The fairy I embossed in 2 colors, the clocks in gold and left the leaves and title natural color.




Once my ornaments are set-up I like to finish with some touches of Gesso on my flowers and drops of Gesso over some segments of the project, you can see it if you look at my floral chipboard on this picture:


Products used for this page are: 




Thanks for stopping by, I hope you like how I created my large tag. Wishing all of you a great day.


No comments: